Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hi everyone!


I would like to introduce myself. My name is Bekkah and I'm from PA. I am a stay-at-home Mom. I just started my new etsy shop!!! I am so excited to be selling my prints. I have designed custom framed birth announcements and silhouette prints. They are all made specifically for each customer. I love to make changes to the print to make it exactly what you want.


The first thing I designed was birth announcement prints. I love to do these! Anything having to do with cute and cuddly is right up my alley. The picture above is one of my favorites. I recently designed note cards/thank you notes that match these prints. I also made up stickers to seal the envelopes. They are the extra touch that everyone will love. These are all custom made also. Anything I do can be changed and rearranged to be perfect for the customer. I also like to do silhouettes made from a photo. I have done many of my children. They are so classic and timeless.


I would love to hear any feedback you may have! Stop by again~ things will be added daily :)

No comments: