Thursday, May 8, 2008

Birthday Invitations






I received a request from a customer to make birthday invitations. She wanted her daughter's silhouette on the invite with one of my flower designs. This was my first order for anything like this, so I was unsure how they would turn out. The customer was very specific in what she wanted, so it made it much easier. Her daughter's silhouette turned out better than I could have imagined. I tried to include as many of her adorable curls as possible. Her Mom also requested a bow in her hair. I made it a different shade of pink to show more detail. The bow is too cute :) I also made her some personalized round stickers with the silhouette on them. I am really happy with how they turned out!

1 comment:

Simply Lovely Gifts said...

I'm the "Mom" :-) and I just had to post. I just received my invitations and they are just beautiful! Thank you so much - I am so excited to share these with our family!