Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My little Dancers


I just had to share a picture of my 2 little dancers! This is the first year they will be doing the dance recital together :) Madison has been doing dance for 4 years and this is Paige's 1st year. I know I will need lots of tissues that day. I get so emotional at things like this. Am I the only one? It could be a Christmas concert, preschool graduation, anything that requires them to be on stage and I'm a mess. You just some how see them in a different light. It makes you realize how much they have grown and how they don't always need Mommy holding their hand. I think it makes you fast forward to other "big moments" too~ graduation, wedding day, ect. Sometimes I just wish I could freeze time and keep them little. Time just goes too fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your link on Little Window Shoppe and had to comment about how utterly cute your designs are!! They are soooo unique and you can tell you take your time and really enjoy it. It makes me want another baby just so you can design something for me :)

I was reading your ME portion (love the spelling of your name) and had to laugh. I'm 2 years behind you... I have been married to my high school sweetheart for a little over 6 years, have two girls 5 and 2 and am 28.. So in 2 years I'll be where you are now.. :)