Monday, June 2, 2008

New Product Line

Girls and Bugs




Boys and Bugs

I am so excited to start listing these! I've been wanting to expand my line to include all children, not just babies. I have come up with a few ideas that would look cute in a toddler or little boy or girl's room. I still wanted to keep it a personalized print, so I did a cute design and added the name in the middle. I am going to list these as a 8x10 prints. Who doesn't LOVE things with their name on it :) I know my girls do! I am also going to make them available as note cards too! I think this would be adorable for a little boy or girl to send as thank you's for a birthday party or to send to say "hi" to Grandma or Grandpa. Keep checking back! I am going to be designing and listing lots of things in the next few weeks.

No comments: